- Jordi Pons, Jordi Janer, Thilo Rode & Waldo Nogueira (2016, December). Remixing music using source separation algorithms to improve the musical experience of cochlear implant users. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 140, no 6, p. 4338-4349. [code1] [code2] [paper]
Conference papers (under review!):
- Preparing a new arXiv paper..
Conference papers (peer-reviewed):
- Jordi Pons, Olga Slizovskaia, Rong Gong, Emilia Gómez & Xavier Serra (2017, September). Timbre Analysis of Music Audio Signals with Convolutional Neural Networks. In 25th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO2017). Publisher: IEEE. [code1] [code2] [code3] [arXiv]
- Jordi Pons & Xavier Serra (2017, March). Designing efficient architectures for modeling temporal features with convolutional neural networks. In 42nd IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP2017). Publisher: IEEE. [code] [MTG] [paper]
- Jordi Pons, Thomas Lidy & Xavier Serra (2016, June). Experimenting with musically motivated convolutional neural networks. In 14th International Workshop on Content-Based Multimedia Indexing (CBMI2016). Publisher: IEEE. [code] [MTG] [paper]
- Axel Roebel, Jordi Pons, Marco Liuni & Mathieu Lagrange (2015, April). On automatic drum transcription using non-negative matrix deconvolution and itakura saito divergence. In IEEE International Conference Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP2015) on pp. 414-418. Publisher: IEEE.
- Master thesis (2015): Music remixing using source separation to improve cochlear implant users music perception. Supervised by: Waldo Nogueira (German Hearing Center – MHH) and Jordi Janer (Music Technology Group – UPF). [code1] [code2] [PDF] [MTG]
- Bachelor thesis (2014): Automatic Drums Transcription for polyphonic music using Non-Negative Matrix Factor Deconvolution. Supervised by: Antonio Bonafonte (UPC) and Axel Roebel (IRCAM).
- Deep learning, a technique that also contributes to music technology. [link]