We are always looking for interns to work with us. Our interns publish their work in music, audio and deep learning conferences. We only consider applicants who are already in a PhD program and have a strong publication record. Drop me an email, if interested.
Guest lecturer at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona. Postgraduate course on Artificial Intelligence with Deep Learning: music and audio processing with deep learning (2019 – 2022). Master in Advanced Telecommunication Technologies: music and audio processing with deep learning (2020-2021). Winter Seminars on Deep Learning for Speech and Language (2017/2018).
Guest lecturer at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona. Master in Sound and Music Computing. Deep learning seminars (2015 – 2022).
Teaching assistant at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona. Undergraduate studies. Signals and Systems (2015 – 2018).
Teaching assistant at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona. Undergraduate studies. Advanced Engineering Project, assisting the students in building a system that detects the pulse and breath frequency via video processing (2013).
And I’m also regularly supervising master and undergrad students:
- Teresa Domènech. Master Thesis (2022): “Hiding images in their spoken narratives”.
- Nicolás Schmidt. Master Thesis (2021): “PodcastMix: a dataset for separating music and speech in podcasts“.
- Enric Gusó. Master Thesis (2020): “On loss functions for music source separation“.
- Francesc Lluís. Master Thesis (2018): “A Wavenet for Music Source Separation“.
- Minz Won. Master Thesis (2017): “Understanding Internal Semantics of Deep Learning Models for Electronic Music“.
- Aleu Pons. Undergrad Thesis (2017): “Measuring the Evolution of Timbre in Billboard Hot 100“.
- Dario Rethage. Research project (2017): “A Wavenet for Speech Denoising“.
teaching.jordipons.meCheck out the (open! and free!) website I use for online teaching!