Guest lecturer at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona. Postgraduate course on Artificial Intelligence with Deep Learning: music and audio processing with deep learning (2019 – 2021). Winter Seminars on Deep Learning for Speech and Language (2017/2018).
Guest lecturer at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona. Master in Sound and Music Computing. Deep learning seminars (2015 – 2020).
Teaching assistant at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona. Undergraduate studies. Signals and Systems (2015 – 2018).
Teaching assistant at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona. Undergraduate studies. Advanced Engineering Project, assisting the students in building a system that detects the pulse and breath frequency via video processing (2013).
And I’m also regularly supervising master and undergrad students:
- Enric Gusó. Master Thesis (2020): “On loss functions for music source separation”
- Francesc Lluís. Master Thesis (2018): “A Wavenet for Music Source Separation”.
- Minz Won. Master Thesis (2017): “Understanding Internal Semantics of Deep Learning Models for Electronic Music”.
- Aleu Pons. Undergrad Thesis (2017): “Measuring the Evolution of Timbre in Billboard Hot 100”.
- Dario Rethage. Research project (2017): “A Wavenet for Speech Denoising”.
teaching.jordipons.meCheck out the (open! and free!) website I use for online teaching!
Additional original teaching materials: