- CLIPSonic: text-to-audio synthesis with unlabelled videos.
Our models trained without text-audio pairs, can generate audio from text.
- Adversarial PIT for universal sound separation
Listen how our adversarial setup reduces the spectral holes when separating.
- Full-band general audio synthesis with score-based diffusion
Check our examples of audio synthesis and style transfer.
- Upsampling artifacts in neural audio synthesis
Check our site summarising our main findings (with examples, code and a video).
- End-to-end music source separation: is it possible in the waveform domain?
Read our paper, and listen to some separations.
- A Wavenet for speech denoising
Read our paper, and listen to some examples.
- Musically motivated CNNs for music auto-tagging
Read our paper, and listen to some music examples.
Check out musicnn, our open-source music tagging system.
Webpages of datasets I helped creating:
That’s me demonstrating I had a guitar and a cool camera.